Today I want to talk about a really serious issue… FUNGUS… This can be either finger or toe nails….
This is not the nicest of subjects, and I know a lot of you might shy away from the subject. However it’s important to know how to treat since fungus is soo easy to get (It accounts for about 50% of nail problems), especially in the toes.
It is estimated that between 6 to 8 percent of the population will have nail fungus!
What causes fungus?
- A family history of fungal infection (genetics)
- Heavy perspiration
- Humid or moist work environment
- Wearing socks and shoes that prevent ventilation
- Walking barefoot in damp public places (swimming pools, gyms and shower rooms)
- Previous injury or infection to the skin or nail
- Diabetes, AIDS, circulation problems, a weakened immune system
- Tight footwear with crowding of toes
- Exercise that causes repeated minor trauma to the hyponychium (where the finger tip attaches to the nail)
- Dirty tools, keep files and all tools clean! Disinfect before and after use.
I will skip the pictures, and show you how to treat… 🙂
I am so happy to be launching Mykosept, it’s a part of the LCN brand and it’s really effective for treating fungal issues. It is important that you follow the maintenance routine to see results. Skipping applications will just prolong the treatment and cost you more time and money!
Mykosept Plus is a clear polish with anti-fungal properties, for use on the finger and toe nails. It’s special AM factor contains the patented ingredient Piroctone, to treat and prevent nail mycosis. To prevent cross infection avoid sharing this product. The set includes Mykosept Plus 3ml (should last about one month per bottle), two files (to shape the nail) and a buffer (used to gently buff off the residue before re application).
The way to use this product is by applying an amount to the nail EVERY DAY.
Mykosept Spray cares and protects against external influences with ingredients Bisabolol and Panthenol which protects against mycosis and bacterial infections. Apply Mykosept to the nails and between the toes. This product needs to be applied under the nail 3x a day in order to see results.
Where can you buy Mykosept Products?
This is a product sold by professionals in spas and salons. If you are based in Malta you can buy it from Melita Skin and Beauty Clinic or Melita Pharmacy in St. Julian’s, for other localities in Malta you can contact Sue Caruana whose the importer via Beauty Inc. People don’t suffer in silence it will only get worse and worse, when treatment is so simple… I really hope this post will help you! Especially if you have been battling against fungus for a long time!
Love Steph x